Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 1

If I had two friends who did not get along with eachother and I wanted them to be friends I would sit them down together and have them talk. I would have them talk about common interests to try to find things that they have in common. If they had something in common they would be more likely to become friends. I would also have them talk about things they believe in and things that they do not believe in. Hopefully they would find more in common. I would try to keep them talking as long as possible so they could find as much as possible in common. I would also have them talk about what it is that is keeping them from being friends. I would get them to work out all there problems.

1 comment:

Miles O'Keefe said...

ELLIE VOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lord, what the heck is up...
good job on your blog sista ( with a imensly abnoxious ghetto voice)

Mara you and I and some other humans should hang out sometime.

www.milesokeefe.blogspot.com